View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #22
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I bought my wife the iPod Touch for Christmas, but have used it more than her.

I really don't like how Apple "covers up"/blocks getting into the inner workings of it's computers/gadgets. I like to tweak and hack, but with Apple (hardware) they don't want you to look under the hood... That's where most of my "dislike" comes from...

If I can do/hack what I want, then that will win me over, more so, that looks alone!
Okay I lost my bet.
But you have to admit that there was an interest about that comment other than the "normal" use of aPple devices. That is what frustrates you, not the device itself.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote