View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #93
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chapman View Post
This symptom 'it works initially but then does not work' is very odd. Just to eliminate the 'obvious' issues, can I ask you to look over the instructions at http://www.turnipsoft.co.uk/freda/calibre-how-to.htm . Perhaps the most essential is the point in step 9 where you ensure the phone is definitely connecting via WiFi (by turning off the mobile data network).

If after going through that checklist, you're still having issues, please post again (or email jim@turnipsoft.co.uk).
Ah, fixed! I added "opds" to the URL, and suddenly it worked. (For some reason, it's not needed in my Droid reader app.)

Thanks, Jim!
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote