View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #194
(-_-)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: O_o
Question

I now nothing of Linux, please help me.

I burned a Ubuntu disk just to use k3flasher. ATK wasn't working for me.

I know you said this was for people who know what their doing, but my K3 is bricked!!
I've always had Windows, so I need a little direction here with this programmer's OS.

Running off live CD now.

I have all the files.(including libusbx & the atk file)

ReadMe says run 'make' to get a binary.
run it I get :
fatal error: libusb.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Maybe libusbx had installation issues..:
Code:
/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file `/usr/local/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0.1.0': Permission denied
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/Desktop/myname/k3flasher/libusbx-1.0.14/libusb'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/Desktop/myname/k3flasher/libusbx-1.0.14/libusb'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Last edited by (-_-); 02-21-2013 at 02:39 AM. Reason: x_x
(-_-) is offline   Reply With Quote