View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy274 View Post
I’ve got Calibre set up as I want it, with books set up in the order: - Author / Series [Series Number] / Title and I want this order to be reflected on the Nexus...

...Will Calibre Companion enable me to replicate this sequence on the Nexus using metadata?
Yes if you want Calibre Companion to display books in Author/Series&No/Title sequence you
tap SORT in the menu bar followed by
tap Title, tap Series, tap Author (i.e. fields in reverse).

This should do the trick. In general you should only need to do it once and it will be remembered between sessions. However, after I've done a CC upgrade sometimes (always???) I've noticed that the sequence has been 'forgotton' and I need to do a re-sort.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote