View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Note 10.1 with 3G voice modem?

While browsing at the airport in Taipei this morning, I saw a 3G Note 10.1, the salesman claimed it could be used to make voice calls. I suspect he would have said anything to make a sale...

Has anybody read about this, they did have it for the international version of the original Tab. And the price wasn't bad. Only about $650. Would be great if it actually could be used to make calls.

Tbe store also had the Asus PhonePad, but I was not impressed A tiny 4.3" phone and a mediocre tablet, although I do love the basic idea behind it.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote