Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #54
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by acajac View Post
A thousand thanks~!
But, I want to let u know that u need to edit the README.txt file of jbpatch.

In the section of "Installation", See no. 3.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
3. to actually take advantage of the "pluggable" patches, create the
directory "/mnt/us/opt/jpatch/" ---> jbpatch
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of this I tried to several time to install it but I failed.
Ooops, thanks a lot for the info. You're right of course. Dreaded typos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acajac View Post
However, still I have a problem. Could u check the attached file that is a image I captured.

Do I need to remove the AD?
Hmmm... yeah, that's pretty much what can be expected. There simply isn't enough space for everything, so things get squished together. I guess this is one of the reasons why landscape isn't officially supported on the home screen. I'm sure there's a way to fix this as well... but not right now
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote