View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:10 AM   #8
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Yep. I skipped the iPad 2 (still cheerfully working every day on an original iPad) so I'll be in line for a couple of iPad 3/HDs when they're available - unless they turn out to be really not what I want, in which case I'll save a few quid and pick a couple of iPad 2s whilst I still can

I know the 4G thing seems to be a hot topic but I wonder if the folks who want it would be prepared to pay extra for it? It wouldn't surprise me if this option was added as an extra tier to the pricing structure e.g. WiFi only, WiFi + 3G, WiFi +4G - even though it goes against the 'minimal number of SKUs possible' ethos, Apple is a global company (~60% of last quarter's revenue from outside the US and no sign of that reducing any time soon) and 4G networks outside the US seems to be mostly in the planning stage, currently.

Cheers, Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote