View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #6
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovre View Post
One question, regarding folders--can I move my "Books" folder into the first directory which opens upon tapping "folders" to make my books more quickly accessible?
In short, yes. First there is a set of built in options what to have as a root folder of internal memory (books, /database/media/books ). Second, if that's not enough, you can reference any folders you want via "favourite folders" feature. Check /database/system/PRSPlus/folders.cfg.sample file. (you have to remove ".sample" and enable "favorite folders" via PRS+ settings menu for this file to work)

Note: everything in PRS+ is case sensitive! "books" is not the same as "Books".

Quote:
I'm also wondering if this firmware can be used in conjunction with the Sony Reader Library software or Calibre software?
It's fully compatible with standard software and hence also with Calibre.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote