View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'm concerned it won't work, since mini USB AC chargers will not work with the Reader. It is cool though, and if it doesn't work I'm sure you have something else it could work with.
The person who owns this USB charger says it actually works with the PRS-700. This is the same charger that comes with the iPhone 3G, which the person who posted in the 2nd post says works.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote