View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 05:51 PM   #9
phillipgessert
Addict
phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phillipgessert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
That's correct; Amazon does not use the included cover. However, I assume you're not distributing to iBooks, is that right? Because last time I looked--which was relatively recently, say, not more than a month ago--that size cover will fail at iBooks' intake (and, obviously, Smashwords as well, as their main claim to fame is iBooks distro).
Thank you! I did not know this. Looks like I'll be amending my process a bit.
phillipgessert is offline   Reply With Quote