Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #24
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
OK - I will add a "Recent Additions" option. It will be in inverse date order (most recent first), but I am not sure that I will actually include the date as it did not look very nice when I mocked it up.

I was also thinking that I will "paginate" it with some "Load more books" options in the style of the built in catalogs. That way it loads faster when not on wifi.

The total number of books to be included in this list and the "page" size will be constants at the top of the script for those who want to play around with them.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote