View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
The point, for me, is the fact that the book has already been made in this format and has been nicely made.
I do not criticize crutledge's work at all, because he is doing a good job.

But there are tons and tons of other texts waiting out there to be turned to good books, so that there really is no need to remake a book that has been done more than conveniently already.

A little search on MR would have left him time for doing something that has not been done yet. It only takes 30 secs.

Nuff said on this subject. And, crutledge, please go on doing what you do. I like it.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote