View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #21
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
So, this makes it awkward every time I have to reboot because all the boot sequence stuff is backwards, but easier overall.

When I use my Kindle, I always have it locked to where the power button and headphone jack is at top. This helps to not put a lot of pressure on the cord, and for easy access to the on/off button.

Anyone else do this?
i use my kindle's and ipad upside down i dont like the poewer conector or socket or selection button at the bottom

prefer them on the side as find i bend the headphone or power cable over

much better at the top
sian is offline   Reply With Quote