Thread: B&N website
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Though it has 4GB, only 3GB are available to the user.

I'm one of those who could use more storage. Audiobooks are large files. I currently have three audiobooks on my Kindle and they take a whopping 1.3GB of storage. A mSD card slot would be most welcome.
I think when Amazon was focusing on making the device thinner, the SD card slot was sacrificed. I keep a couple Audible books on mine but you're correct, an SD card would be handy for those. Who knows, they may return to SD card storage in the next K iteration.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote