View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #13
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
Jimmy-Jim, I'm not sure if your suggestion worked or not lol. It did change the way the font looks, but it doesn't look like the font I tried to change it to. Does that make sense? I'm going to keep playing around with it.
When converting, just check "fonts" in the filter style information and don't add any other CSS for font-family.

You shouldn't need to change the ebook to use any particular font. How are you trying to change the font? What other options are you using in Calibre?

What happens when you try to change the font on your paperwhite? (Aa menu option)

Is the original format mobi? Are you converting it to mobi?

What book is it? I'm sure it's probably not one you can share but it's difficult not being able to see it.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote