View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
A brief follow-up

My KT miraculously returned to life! After spending a night completely stoned (2 black squares, the other white), he resurrected this morning after a difficult start (yes, the power button has work this time... )

How long will this last? (strangely, it reminds me my first steps with Ubuntu ).

To all those who have problems with their KT, I want to say that God exists and takes care for Kobo, and you certainly must have faith to use these eReaders.

Now I have to wait another down and pray that it is not soon.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote