View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #15
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
I think you can fix that 1/2 character if you make a change that solves:
xres = xres_virtual - left_margin
But that may be hardcoded in the driver, I have not looked at the code.
I.E: left_margin = 10 dot clocks not 12 dot clocks might work.

If I had one in front of me, the first thing I would do is try a: modinfo command on that driver module to see what can be passed to it as options at load time.

- - - -

If the above does not help,
Take another look at that report - the math there does not look right, but I may have missed the exact point of the problem.

For the purpose of reading that report, think of it as trying to describe the components of a video scan line. (left over from when the drivers/hardware did generate scan lines)

Last edited by knc1; 10-06-2012 at 05:18 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote