View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:19 AM   #18
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I think I may have tracked down the problem! It appears to be an interaction between uses of quotes and braces in particular combinations.

If I am correct the attached rungui.cmd file will rectify the problem. Extract it from the ZIP overwriting your current rungui.cmd file (you may want to back the existing file up first). Please let me know if it does fix the problem as if so I need to add this file to the available downloads.
Attached Files
File Type: zip rungui.zip (2.0 KB, 291 views)
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote