View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #18
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I have never heard of a company going bankrupt becuase of piracy. Anyone else heard of this?
I can think of lots of companies who only exist now because of piracy. All those law firms who switched from ambulance chasing to pirate chasing, the companies who sell services to find unauthorised downloads, I bet their income (and therefore taxes) are far in excess of even the officially stated losses due to piracy.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote