View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #5
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
How did you drop the books originally?

If through Calibre (or ADE) did you unplug the Kobo Touch and allow it to update it's database before reloading the books?
Originally, I plugged in my KT, which Calibre detected. I highlighted the books in my library and clicked "send to device." I then ejected the KT in Calibre. I let it process everything, and it then returned to the home screen. The books were successfully added.

I removed them by plugging the KT into Calibre, again it was detected, and highlighting the books on the "device" side and deleting them from the device.

Without unplugging the KT, I then changed the file names of the books, tried to re-add them as I had the first time. As I said above, both the Calibre library and the KT device display in Calibre showed the books were added to the KT. When I unplugged it let it finish processing, they were not.

I tried restarting the KT, plugging it back in, and adding them again. Same result.

I then unplugged the KT, changed the book titles back the way they were, and added the Metadata plugboard as in your first post. Plugged in the KT, same result.

Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 10-17-2011 at 12:35 AM.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote