View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
For a reader, I think you're going to have to just try them to see what fits you best. I haven't tried Mantano, but I've tried most of the other popular ones and settled on Moon+ as my primary reader, with Aldiko and Kindle also installed.

For the internet, try out Dolphin browser.

There's so much out there in the market, just search for what interests you, try it and uninstall if you don't want it. Lots of free apps but the paid ones have a short trial time.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote