View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
The lack of photos is likely due to licensing issues from AP and Reuters. The company I work for publishes a bi-weekly magazine. I generate .mobi and .lit for each issue without images due to the high cost AP wants for licensing those images for electronic distribution. Until emagazines and enewspapers begin generating significant revenue I wouldn't look for images to be included in these publications.
Catch-22. They won't generate enough revenue to include the photos and because the photos aren't there, the reading experience won't be all that good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote