View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #6
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I bought my first e reader in May 2010 and my first kindle in September 2010. So I've just passed my three year anniversary too.

In that time I've bought hundreds of e books.

Edit: The manage my kindle page says I've got 407 items. Some of them were free but most were paid for - at least 370. I spend more on books now than I did before I was reading ebooks. I've also bought books from the ePub stores too.

Last edited by shanghaichica; 06-18-2013 at 12:00 PM.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote