View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #29
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
It is, but why would you want the diags partition of a jailbroken 5.1? The jailbreak lives in the "main" partition

I think I know where you're trying to go, but the images are really only there for recovery purposes if something seriously fucks up. Plus, actually "flashing" the images is not exactly trivial either. So no, a full-fledged image of 300 MB is not a good substitute for a 20 kB jailbreak
Agreed. I received a couple of PMs saying to save the exploit for later, but I think smaller is better. I will release it soon...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote