View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #23
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Yes, the PEZ only displays the data at the lowest level of the tree assuming that is what you want to do. You can view the upper levels but not the book itself. I submitted this to Jinke a long time ago but of course there are not upgrades to the PEZ. I use LBook on my PEZ but it has the same limitation I am afraid. Normally this is not a problem as there is usually no text between the various levels but it is annoying to have to go to the bottom level. After you are in the book you can use previous page to see the middle level. However, we are off topic.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote