View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #44
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
Early K2 screen was the worst of all Kindles. However, two K2 I bought (weeks before K3 came out) have nearly Pearl screen look, production must have improved overtime. I am not touching PW for a few more months, hopefully Amazon will refine its production process soon.
K2. Those were the days. It had its share of quality issues as well. I exchanged mine because of 'sun fade'.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote