View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
lbutlr
Enthusiast
lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: iPhone
Library on Case-Sensitive file system on OS X

I've recently moved all my web files onto a case-sensitive file system on OS X and I am noticing that Calibre is having a LOT of issues. I am finding many books that it says don't exist because it is trying to access the path with the wrong case settings.

For example, I was trying to copy "A Phule and his money" to my kindle, but calibre failed. Looking at the folder, it was named "A Phule and His Money (1191)".

Other than going through file by file and folder by folder, I don't see anyway to fix this.

I suppose I can move Calibre to a different drive, but I wanted all my web accessible files to be on a single drive, and for other reasons that has to be a case-sensitive drive.
lbutlr is offline   Reply With Quote