View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 04:42 AM   #20
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
I wonder if I can find it on the darknet ...

I really tried to fend off the potter mania that gripped those around me, until I succumbed (succame?) and read the first one (I always start at the beginning).
It is a gripping and fun read. At least it was at the beginning. The last few were so dark and sad and confusing, I pretty much just read them because I had to find out how it ends.

But at the beginning I marvelled at the amount of detail Rowling put into the descriptions, how everything was thought-through, and how close to reality it actually was.

Anyhow ... you can't say a book sucks when you haven't read it.

Last edited by mores; 01-28-2008 at 04:48 AM.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote