View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #278
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb8312 View Post
It was failed at the step 1 to create rootfs for kindle dx graphite (dxg), it process fine at begining, so I think the custom kernel was working on it. but failed at the process, it takes too long at the process status bar, I thought it was stuck somewhere so i force it to reboot, then ... it bricked :-(

also, my working kindle 2i with 3.1 failed today when browsing a website, it reboot as kindle 3 wifi or 3g did at some web browsing. but it fail and stuck at the booting kindle tree !!! same symptom as my kindle dx us did !! cann't get into recovery mode too. should we make a swap for the kindle 2 dx to resolved the problem ? I will try to compile a swap package, it may help ...
oh dear....might be wise to pull these instructions if it's bricking folks kindles. obviously not been tested properly yet.
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote