View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #60
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Congrats to all the winners!!! I just got home from a boooooring meeting and this thread just made my day. Glad to see so many happy faces here

Please note that so far only the winners of the 4 main prizes have been notified by pm.

@all others: we'll send you a pm and tell you what info we need from you to get your vouchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I think I'm listed as a winner of a certificate, but I didn't get a notice. R_Dollish is not my user name, but it is my name! Can we verify it by email or something?
Congrats, Rich-D! Yes, you're amongst our winners. You accidentally gave us R_Dollish as your user name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Truth is I haven't got a pm yet either. I guess it's still in the post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Me neither neither. [Maybe they're re-using the prizes in the fall?]
See above, only the 4 main winners have been notified. No pm yet doesn't mean you haven't won, no worries, everyone listed in Alex announcement post has won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Ebooks View Post
Well done again to all the winners and everyone who took part (even though winning is sooo much better!)
Just so no-one feels left out, Directebooks.com would like to offer all Mobileread members 20% off all our eBooks this weekend. Just use the ridiculously over-complicated code HWA2RCSN7W at checkout.

Thats on top of the 50% discount on your first purchase! Check it out
Wow, that's great. Again a big thank you to our sponsor!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote