View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
@Pilotbob, They do have terrible customer service (for me anyway) I ordered mine on the 22nd I've sent 5 emails, 4 to support@astak.com and 1 to sales1@astak.com and I've still yet to hear from them ! I've also tried phoning them (internationally I'm in the UK) And just get the auto recorded response "all our lines are busy, Please call back or email for a faster response" Yeah right. Still don't know if my pocket pro even left the US, Shit customer care what ever way you look at it.
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote