Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #215
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyth View Post
Good afternoon everyone

I have bought a Kobo Arc 16Gb a month ago and I had an issue with it, I asked a refund since I wanted to buy a 32Gb one (in the end, 16Gb is not much) and I am going to buy it for Christmas. I would just like to know if anyone had had this issue with his Kobo Arc:

Any time I launch an app, load a web page, turn a page in a book, wait for a video to launch I get an annoying electronic-type noise (like a bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz). It was very slight but very annoying when reading / surfing at night in my bed.

That is not normal. Please return for a different unit.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote