Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #211
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyth View Post
Any time I launch an app, load a web page, turn a page in a book, wait for a video to launch I get an annoying electronic-type noise (like a bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz). It was very slight but very annoying when reading / surfing at night in my bed.
I think you'll find that you hear the buzzing for pretty much every tablet, ereader (even eInk ones like the Kobo Touch), phone (dumb, feature, or smart), or computer (though you generally can't hear it over the fan and hard drive) out there when using it in an otherwise silent area.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote