View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
I'm a very enthusiastic recent i62HD owner, but I have to ask why, if your primary purpose is pdf-reading, you're looking at a 6" reader instead of something larger (conventional wisdom being that 6" is too small for practical pdf reading)?

Yes, the i62HD may have the same resolution as some of those larger readers, but my experience is that this does not translate to being able to display the same amount of information in a readable manner -- the text (although faithfully rendered) is just too small to be easily read. The main advantage of the HD display would appear to be smoother/easier-to-read rendition of the same-sized (or only slightly smaller) text.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote