View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid that, in the ignorant position of being the mere owner of an iPhone 4 (unlike most of the worthy commentators, who appear to be getting their information direct by mind-transference, and so don't need to bother with trying to use one for themselves ), I think the whole thing is a storm in a teacup. No, let me rephrase that - a minor breeze in an egg-cup. Yes, it's a minor inconvenience for some people (it works just fine for me), but it's fixed by a $5 case. Sense of proportion, anyone?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote