View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #13
Jenna Anderson
Jenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverJenna Anderson exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Now that we have five minutes of summer, I want to read books set on desert islands or a beach, or just generally in hot weather with a summery feel.

Public domain or freebies infinitely preferred. Any genre, as long as the setting is seasonal.

Thanks lots.

Ok - this one isn't on an island but set on the coast of Italy - The Enchanted April. A free public domain book. I finished it recently and love it. The first part is a little slow but once you get to the vacation home it is very enjoyable. Great summery feel.

Also - have you read The Secret Garden. One of my favorites that gets me in the mood to get outside.

enjoy
Jenna
Jenna Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote