View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #570
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think you would like a fixed version of Charis with no weight added. It's already a dark font compare to Palatino.
I'll make a beta RAR that has Charis SIL's line spacing fixed with no weight added and also one with more weight and the line spacing fixed. Then JLeighs can choose which version of the font to use. It's no hassle since I do have to start over anyway. I'll just keep the pre-weighted version as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote