View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #22
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Since Amazon automatically updates self-published ebooks with new editions, I usually get them and let them sit in my account for a while. By the time I read them, they were already updated. Sometimes seeing they were updated reminds me of them and prompts me to send them to my kindle. This allows me to download books with a good story line, but which reviewers judge unacceptable in terms of spelling and grammar.

I have read quite a few "Big 6" published books in which I found several typos and grammatical errors, and THAT is unacceptable, at $10+!

Last edited by xendula; 02-17-2013 at 10:21 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote