View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #9
JohnTRN
Enthusiast
JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
LONG time fan of John D. McDonald and his Travis McGee series! First one I ever read was 'The Green Ripper'. Found it at a garage sale when I was looking for SciFi. Thought the cover looked SciFi-ish. I was pleasantly surprised and went on to become an avid reader of the series. Was somewhat unhappy to hear about his death. Had heard rumors, which have not panned out, that there was to be a final Travis book with 'Black' in the title.

Cheers!

John
JohnTRN is offline   Reply With Quote