View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blintok57 View Post
while i liked the touch my old eyes wanted something more. i thot of the glo but decided to look at the arc. In the same store they also had the Nexus 7 at just 20$ more than the arc (32gig) but in the end i decided the kobo had the edge if you like to eread. the kobo bookstore tilts it towards the arc/kobo readers.
A bit late now to point it out, but the Kobo store & app is available on all Android tablets, though on a lot of them you'd have to download from the app store rather than have it there for you the moment you opened the box...
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote