View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #22
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Great. So I rooted again. Everything was fine. I was trying to download the keyboard I like and realized a lot of the market apps weren't showing so I followed the directions in the thread posted in the second post (the actual manual nooter thread that had a fix for the market). After my NC said to restart so I did and ever since it won't get past the nook co (doesn't even finish the color, just co). I turned it off and plugged it into the wall thinking maybe the battery was too low. That was 45 mins ago. It is still doing the same thing when I reboot.

Am I going to have to reset it?
Care is offline   Reply With Quote