View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
What I have highlighted is contrary to what I have read here in the past couple of weeks. I guess one just makes a choice between the number of lines or the font size.
From what I have read, on the Sony PRS-300 the font size is not the same in pixels as on the PRS-505. In that case the font is the same physical size on both devices, so it has more pixels per character and fewer words per line and lines per page on the smaller screen. In the case of the V5, Jinke has made the alternative choice of keeping the font size in pixels the same.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote