View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #38
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
A pixel QI screen looks great for my uses but as you point out maybe waiting till Q4 and then depending on prices I may have to wait till a 2nd gen QI product say Q2 2011, Ill get an iPad now(March) have it for 12 months then see hwat is out their thats better. The only reason I am going to buy an iPad is that there is NO other choice at the moment for MY needs and I dont want to wait.
plus you can always sell the iPad should you decide to move onto something with a QI screen when they finally become available. At least hardware can still be sold, unlike the trend for books/games and most other things running on it :P
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote