View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Holy water and a crucifix? Just kidding. Seriously if it is at his end then he might have changed his email or his box might be full or there is something wrong with a node between you and him. I think gmw is right. You might also want to try again. I had a email come back with an error not long ago and sometime after that when I tried again it did get through.
Thanks for the laugh, crich. Yeah, that's good advice too (to try again). Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote