View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I haven't heard a single report here of anyone having to replace the battery in their Kindle unless it was bad at the beginning. There are quite a few of us that ordered back in November when it first came out. I use mine pretty much every day. The wireless I use maybe for a few minutes a few times a week. I've had the Kindle for 9 months and the frequency of my recharges has stayed 1-2x/week. From what I can tell, that's par. I do recall a couple reports from folks who couldn't get their Kindles to hold a charge at all and Amazon replaced them but that's a different story.

I believe the posts about the bad battery life were on the Kindle reviews, not the discussion pages. But again, I haven't had any problems or complaints about the battery life.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote