View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #43
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Many of your concerns were addressed in subsequent updates. Some of those were issues for me as well when I first tried it in May. It's unfortunate you can't try it again. Folks are requesting that trials be reset because there have been numerous improvements since initial release. I was able to install the trial app again because I upgraded my ROM (from 7.0.3 Stable to 7.1.0 RC) and wiped cache/data.

I'll add that Moon+ loses major points for not loading the entire book. It also does not accurately display the number of pages in a book. I also started to encounter the bug where the last page of a chapter is repeated when you turn the page.
It looks like Mantago has gotten a lot better, they've seemed to have resolved most of the issues except for two. $5 isn't much but I didn't want to drop down any money if I knew I would not use the product. It seems it might be worth a shot.

I use calibre because it's a central location where I can keep my books instead of having to to use the file management system on whatever device I'm using, kindle 2, nook, phone. I usually access calibre through a web browser but Moon+'s integration is internal to Moon+'s app. So it feels like the Files are local to my device. Downloading books are instantly imported to Moon+. It's a very nice feature.

Thanks for the reply

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote