View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Victorian things. I had to take that class to graduate, then promptly tried to drown the memory in sunshine and chocolate. Put Wuthering Heights into whatshouldireadnext and see what sordid things it suggests. I'm gonna do it right now out of curiosity.

EDIT: Here are the results. I would imagine most of them are in the free ebooks here at MR.

Our Recommendations
These are our suggestions based on readers' recommendations.

Mansfield Park - Jane Austen See Amazon UK | US
My Cousin Rachel Hgr Int 3rd Edn - D DuMaurier See Amazon UK | US
The Scarlett Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne See Amazon UK | US | Read Comments
Frenchmans Creek - Daphne Du Maurier See Amazon UK | US
Sons and Lovers - D.H. Lawrence See Amazon UK | US
Middlemarch - George Eliot See Amazon UK | US
Moll Flanders - Daniel Defoe See Amazon UK | US
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte See Amazon UK | US
The Mayor of Casterbridge - Thomas Hardy See Amazon UK | US | Read Comments
A Town Like Alice - Nevil Shute See Amazon UK | US

Last edited by DixieGal; 06-12-2009 at 11:02 AM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote