View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #127
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
(Sorry for my bad english. :P)

Mark got up early, to make the road trip home to his family. He lunched some hot chili on the way.

After an hour, he started to feel ill, not resisting to let some farts loose. He was really desperate to arrive home and fly to the bathroom.

He arrived and ran to the door, his wife was waiting:
- Hi hon! Wait, put this on! - she said, presenting him a blindfold.
- Hi. I'm really in a hurry. I have to...
- Shhhh! Just put these one. It's going to be quick!

He conceded. Her wife brought him to the hall, and told him to wait a little bit, she was going to bring something for him.

- What is it? - he asked.
- It's a surprise. - she replied.

While waiting, another wave of belly aches overwhelmed him.
"I'll just let loose a little fart for relief" - he thought. And so did he, but that was such a humid fart! He flaped his hands, to push the air away, trying to conceal the bad smell. In doing so, he didn't manage to avoid farting a couple more times.

His wife was arriving, telling him to take off the blindfold.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! - she said, while his brothers, parents and grandparents, were sit at the dinning table, looking at him with a surprised look.

Last edited by Over; 02-25-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote