Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #1323
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw-uzer View Post
I'm not really sure what that means, "restart of the framework." After changing the margin settings in JBPatch, I've selected all three of the default Paperwhite margin settings, multiple times even. If you mean restart the device, I've also done that. If you mean restart the framework from withing JBPatch, I've done that. No matter what actions I take, the JBPatch margins don't go into effect. The 3 stock Paperwhite margin settings stay the same regardless of how many times I change between them.
Just out of curiosity, when you are in JBPatch on the Overview page, what is the version date of the Modify Reader Margins patch (under the heading)? If your PW firmware is 5.3.4, then the Modify Reader Margins patch should be version 2013-03-15... if it is 2013-01-28, then you need to update that patch...here.

Last edited by GoSharks; 03-21-2013 at 01:02 AM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote