View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #28
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
One problem with most of these complaints is the assumption that you'll carry your phone in your pocket. And which pocket? I carry mine in my shirt pocket as I'd break it if I carried it in my rear pocket & it's virtually impossible to get it out of my front pants pocket when I'm sitting down. Frankly I'd prefer to carry it buttoned in so it won't fall out but few shirt pockets have button flaps. So I can see a limited use for this (not at this price point) if you keep your phone buttoned into your shirt/coat pocket where it's safe. (Not sure that a coat pocket is all that safe, again it depends on which pocket. I had an early PDA in my coat side pocket when I hung my coat over the back of my rolling chair. The edges trailed on the ground-so when I rolled my chair back from my desk, crack-that was the end of that PDA, and the end of my carrying things in the side pocket of my coat.) When I wear suits I often carry my phone in my inside pocket-not the easiest place to get it out of just to find out I got a junk call.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote